Please, do not top-post. On Dec 17 18:50, Simon Liesenfeld via cygwin wrote: > Hi Corinna, > since you answered your own questionsI can better understand my own > stupidity.I have created now a hard and a soft link with a native > linux,then I booted Windows, started the paragon driver,then cygwin  > programs as well as any dos program perfectly understood the links. Not in my testing. I installed the Paragon trial driver and tested on a filesystem with files and symlinks created by native Linux. The symlinks are not understood at all. From the Windows perspective they are just plain files with the name of the target file as content. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer