On Jan 14 05:32, Fergus wrote: > Sadly the executable grap is not part of the Cygwin provision. But you can easily make it so. Just volunteer as package maintainer: https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html > I still have grap-1.42.tar.gz and can get the current grap-1.45.tar.gz from > the location above. > But I am unable to compile either under the current Cygwin.x86 or under > Cygwin.x86_64. What errors do you get? Pretty often you're just missing required devel packages. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer