On Jan 24 13:36, Bill Stewart wrote: > On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:23 PM Corinna Vinschen > wrote: > > > I should have tested pubkey auth as well but as it was I just tested > > with pathword auth. These methods take slightly different paths in > > Cygwin when trying to switch the user account. > > > > I pushed another patch and created new snapshots in the same location > > https://cygwin.com/snapshots/. > > Just tested. Working now. > > This is definitely the correct behavior IMO. > > Thank you! Thanks for testing, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer