On Feb 15 10:04, Sam Edge (Cygwin) wrote: > Hi Cygwin UG maintainers. > > Might it not be a good idea to mention the cygserver ntsec caching > functionality in the section > https://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygserver.html#what-is-cygserver > with a cross-reference? > > I'd submit a patch but I'm a bit busy this morning and am not familiar > with the web site source tree. I'll try to take a look next week if one > of you stout fellows hasn't done it. Patch welcome. The ntsec description mentions cygrunsrv, so just some tl'dr text and a pointer should suffice. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer