On Feb 23 22:58, Mike Gran via cygwin wrote: > Hi- > > There is an unusual behaviour with setitimer/getitimer and I'm not > sure if it is a bug or not. > > Basically, if I call setitimer to set an SIGALRM, and then call > getitimer *after* the alarm goes off, I rather expect the time I > receive from getitimer should be {tv_sec = 0, tv_usec = 0}, but, in > fact, it_value is the negative of the unix timestamp. > > Attached is a test case. Thanks for the testcase. The reason for the problem is this: I optimized a condition in Cygwin's POSIX timers "gettime" method. I optimized it so effecively that it was practically invisible :} I pushed a patch and uploaded new developer snapshots to https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ Please test. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer