On Mar 6 23:15, Brian Inglis wrote: > On 2019-03-06 13:59, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > I'm reasonably sure there won't be any fix for these systems for at > > least two reasons: > > - All affected systems are EOLed or in the last year of their Extended > > Support Cycle, all ending on 2020-01-14. > > - I opened a support case for an older Windows release a couple of years > > ago. A fix for the problem has been refused because the problem was > > fixed in the newer OS. I got told literally that the fix is to upgrade > > to the newer OS. > > No backports on rolling releases reminds me of some other project? ;^p Why, I can't imagine which project that could be... Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer