On Jul 6 19:15, Kenton Varda wrote: > I found a second problem which may or may not be related: > > If two threads use pthread_kill() to send each other the same signal, > such that the signal should be separately pending on both threads at > the same time, only one of the two signals is actually queued. It > seems that pthread_kill() is ignored if the same signal is already > pending on some other thread. The current signal mechanism in Cygwin only allows for a signal to be queued once. Changing that is a pretty ambitioned task, which I simply don't have enought time for. However, patches to change that are more than welcome. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer