On Aug 12 22:44, Takashi Yano wrote: > [...] > (4) Segmentation fault occurs in some cases regarding signalfd. > [...] > However, I can not find out the cause of problem (4). This seems > to affect only 32bit version of cygwin. > > To reproduce (4), use a simple test case attached (signalfd-chk.c). > Compile it and execute, then type 'q' or '^C' to stop it. > This causes segmentation fault. > > I am not sure why, but, the patch attached (signalfd-segfault.diff) > resolves the problem (4). > > Could you please have a look? Will do. The place where it supposedly crashes looks weird. But I don't see how your patch should be the right thing to do. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer