On Aug 28 19:49, Eliza wrote: > I run fetchmail in Cygwin64 terminal, got the error: > > $ fetchmail > fetchmail:/home/Administrator/.fetchmailrc:3: SSL 不可用 在 ssl > > Can you help with the issue? The old fetchmail was not linked against openSSL and so was unable to handle pops/imaps. I've uploaded a test release of the upcoming new version of fetchmail, 6.4.0, based on the latest rc3: https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2019-08/msg00022.html Please give it a try, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer