On Dec 9 00:43, Andrey Repin wrote: > Greetings, Corinna Vinschen! > > > The only problem here is that I can't reproduce the assertion failure. > > > I created a Samba share on a Linux machine, mounted it as drive Z:, > > and set the "always available offline" property of the drive. > > May be set > > csc policy = disable > > on the share? Which will tell Windows to never make offline copies of the > share. I don't understand why. It would have the same effect if I don't set "always available offline". Maybe we have a misunderstanding there, but as far as I understood Wilfed, the drive is connected with offline usage. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer