On Mar 12 14:32, Åke Rehnman via Cygwin wrote: > > On 2020-03-12 12:40, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > > For a start, can you please strace the problem with a simple > > testcase,like this: > > > > $ strace -o serio.trace > > > > and send the source of your testcase as well as the serio.trace file > > here? It may show at which point the error code is generated. > > Should I post those files to the mailing list? I tried emailing them to you > directly but it bounced... Mailing list, please. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer