Hi folks, I'm having a really hard time debugging this issue. If I use the exact same version of cygwin and XWin, exact same code, exact same Motif GUI app... I find that when I try to use copy/paste functionality in TextFieldWidgets: *Cut/Copy/Paste works perfectly on Windows 7 Professional *Cut/Copy/Paste does not work at all and typically crashes on Windows 11 Enterprise I am using an older version of cygwin for this specific test (cygwin 1.7.15 and XWin 1.13.2-1), but I am having the same issue with the latest version as well. The fact that the same version works on 1 system and not on another seems to be the most important clue here. Is there some system configuration I can enable to make the clipboard integration work on my newer system? I am launching XWin like this on both systems (with clipboard integration): run XWin -multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error Any help greatly appreciated! Seems this must be a system issue since everything about the cygwin and XWin is exactly the same on both systems? thanks! tim