From: Brian Inglis <Brian.Inglis@Shaw.ca>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Cc: Asad Ali <asadali.282821@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: bug report
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 23:09:16 -0600	[thread overview]

On 2023-09-06 16:20, Asad Ali via Cygwin wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 5:46 AM Asad Ali <asadali.282821@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm a penetration tester and bug bounty hunter. I have found a potential
>> vulnerability in the site. Please review the report below.
> Is there any update on this ? I'm hoping to receive a reward for the
> reported bug. Waiting for your response.
Cygwin site does not require logins, maybe you have been phished?
Cygwin is a volunteer project and does not offer any bounties.
Your report does not provide a Simple Test Case, reproducible step by step
process, attached cygcheck output, or show any signs of being related to this
project, as it does not provide those browsers.
Please give yourself 2 cents for your report.

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry