* Porting Unix code to NT
@ 1997-08-25 18:19 Jason Pump
From: Jason Pump @ 1997-08-25 18:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hello, I'm looking at porting a large series of interdependent fast cgi
programs for Apache web server to NT. They use such wonderful features as
sockets, mmap'ing, some arrays that are defined with non constant
expressions, gdbm, templates, and a host of other goodies. I've gotten
about halfway through an NT port and decided to take a look at gnu-win32
after running across some unresolvable architecture conflicts.  Has anyone
out there done serious, stable, code with gnu-win32, or would I be better
off continuing down my conversion path?
-

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-08-25 18:19 UTC | newest]