* icmp again..
@ 1997-10-17  8:23 Martin Svenningsson
From: Martin Svenningsson @ 1997-10-17  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32; +Cc: jockep

Hello.

I wonder if someone can tell me how to use ICMP with cygnus wunderful gcc.exe.

The icmp.h and ip_icmp.h is empty, and I read in this lists archive that
winsock don't handle ICMP in the same way as unix, but there was .h's
fixing it and calling icmp.dll(?). The guy who wrote that mail said that I
(well, us;P) should search for a file named ICMP_API.ZIP, but I can't find
anyting named that nor something like it.

I found a ms_icmp.h somewhere, but gcc don't like it.

Will be glad if someone can help me :)

btw, im trying to port the icmpinfo-1.11, which is an excellent
icmp-logger. If someone already ported it (or simular) please let me know.

Thanx.

* Winsock2
@ 1999-08-23 19:59 Chris Telting
From: Chris Telting @ 1999-08-23 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a winsock2 include file?

BlueCoder
bluecoder@rocketmail.com
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.

* winsock2
@ 2000-03-01  5:21 BHOLAM
From: BHOLAM @ 2000-03-01  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I am trying to get a real simple winsock2 app working.
My problem is that none of the symbols in libws2_32.a will resolve.
I have looked at this library with nm and the problem appears to
be that all of the symbols are prefixed with double underscore
whereas in libwsock32.a they are preifxed with single underscore.

Anyone come across similar problems ?

Thanks, Mike