* Proposal to cygwin.com
@ 2011-10-14 22:06 Brigitte Crawford
From: Brigitte Crawford @ 2011-10-14 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

My name is Brigitte Crawford and I was wondering if you are interested in exchange links, I'll place your link on my sites exactly here:

takeanotherlookboutique(dot)com PR2
songzforsale(dot)com  PR3

If you agree please send me your site details:

Title:
I'll place your link in less than 24 hours, then I'll send you an email with my info.

Regards

If you don't want to receive more mails just reply with "unsubscribe".

* Re: Proposal to cygwin.com
@ 2011-10-18  0:21   ` Mark Geisert
From: Mark Geisert @ 2011-10-18  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

[...quoted spam deleted...]

> What the hell are these e-mails?

They are spam.  They are dealt with off-line.  List convention is not to respond
to them and especially not to quote them.  Ignore them.

..mark

* Re: Proposal to cygwin.com
@ 2011-10-17 23:30 ` Jon Clugston
From: Jon Clugston @ 2011-10-17 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: abigail.cox333, cygwin

@ 2011-10-17 22:03 Abigail Cox
From: Abigail Cox @ 2011-10-17 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2011-10-04 22:14 Brigitte Crawford
From: Brigitte Crawford @ 2011-10-04 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

My name is Brigitte Crawford and I was wondering if you are interested in exchange links, I'll place your link on my site exactly here:

songzforsale(dot)com  PR3

@ 2011-10-04 22:02 Brigitte Crawford
From: Brigitte Crawford @ 2011-10-04 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

@ 2011-10-03 20:30 Emma Murphy
From: Emma Murphy @ 2011-10-03 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

My name is Emma Murphy and I was wondering if you are interested in exchange links, I'll place your link on my sites exactly here:

saturdaydownsouth(dot)net  PR4
yourchoice4ptonline(dot)com  PR3

@ 2011-09-20 15:12 Brigitte Crawford