* linux partition (write) access from win95 via gnu-win32 ?
@ 1997-03-03 21:14 Martin Honnen
       [not found] ` <331BFEB1.15FB@bnp-eng.remcomp.com>
From: Martin Honnen @ 1997-03-03 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Is there any software ported/written via gnu-win32 that allows write
access to a linux file system partition from windows 95?
Is it possible to get the shell tools to access a linux file system
partition?

--

	Martin Honnen

	Email: mailto:Martin.Honnen@liberty.dolphinet.co.uk
	WWW  : http://www.dolphinet.co.uk/mhonnen/
-

* Re: linux partition (write) access from win95 via gnu-win32 ?
       [not found] ` <331BFEB1.15FB@bnp-eng.remcomp.com>
@ 1997-03-04 14:52   ` Martin Honnen
From: Martin Honnen @ 1997-03-04 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32, Eric Nicolas

Eric Nicolas wrote:

> There is the SAMBA package that runs on any linux box that allow
> WIN32 people to access linux partition as if it were a shared
> WIN32 drive. It is free and widely available on the net.

I am actually looking for a possibility to access linux partitions on
_one_ (dual boot Win95/Linux) pc while Win95 is running. There is a
package called Ext2Tool that allows reading from linux partitions and I
hoped and still hope that gnu-win32 has lead to any package allowing
write access.