* newbie getting undefined references to GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ from ld
@ 1997-03-05 17:00 Steve Thomas
From: Steve Thomas @ 1997-03-05 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

hello,
	I am a new user of Cygwin32 tools.  I am wondering if anyone
can tell me what is causing these messages from ld:

undefined reference to `GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
undefined reference to `_impure_ptr@GOT
undefined reference to `fprintf@PLT
(thousands more)

I am using the latest release of Cygwin32 tools with NT 3.51.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Steve Thomas                                           14351 Myford Road
Silicon Systems Inc.                                            M/S C-80
(714) 573-6537                                     Tustin, CA 92780-7068
-

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-05 17:00 UTC | newest]