* Groff for Gnu-Win32
@ 1997-03-11 18:37 David Scott
From: David Scott @ 1997-03-11 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone point me in the direction of groff binaries for NT (i386)? I
need it to format the man pages.

Thanks and Regards
David Scott
-

* Re: Groff for Gnu-Win32
@ 1997-03-12 11:04 ` David Shochat
From: David Shochat @ 1997-03-12 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Scott wrote:

> Can anyone point me in the direction of groff binaries for NT (i386)? I
> need it to format the man pages.

http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/groff-1.10nt.zip

Once again, here are the 2 caveats:
1. The package does not include the groff driver, so you have to set up
the pipeline of troff and gro... yourself.

2. It was not built on top of cygwin, so it doesn't understand things
like
//d/path/file or pathnames which use the result of a cygwin "mount".

-- David
-