* Windows 98 prospects
@ 1997-12-23 22:16 John Miller
From: John Miller @ 1997-12-23 22:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Dear All,

I was reacently lucky enought to get my hands on a beta copy of Win98.  I Was
first wondering weather anyone else has tried Gnu-Win32 (ethier cygnus or
mingw32) with Win98 and weather there would be any reason why either of these
wouldn't work.  (They outh to work fine IMOH).  My second question is weather or
not There are any plans to port (change, enhance)  Gnu-Win32 to this "new"
system.  If so is there anything I (a novice programmer) can (legaly) do to
help.

sincerly,
John Miller
<jfmiller@polymail.calpoly.edu>

-

* Re: Windows 98 prospects
@ 1997-12-24  8:08 ` Weiqi Gao
From: Weiqi Gao @ 1997-12-24  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

John Miller wrote:

> I was reacently lucky enought to get my hands on a beta copy of Win98.

You call that lucky?  I'm still dizzy from the little tooltip boxes that
scrolls out in slow animation when I move the mouse over the "x".  It
says "close"!

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@a.crl.com

* Re: Windows 98 prospects
@ 1997-12-24 13:50   ` Theodore Jump
From: Theodore Jump @ 1997-12-24 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

>You call that lucky?  I'm still dizzy from the little tooltip boxes that
>scrolls out in slow animation when I move the mouse over the "x".  It
>says "close"!

You know, you can turn most of these things off via the View-Options
menu ...
-