I have started getting an error every time I start zsh on Windows 10: 0 [main] zsh 8672 fork: child 4240 - died waiting for dll loading, errno 11 /etc/profile.d/lang.sh:21: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable 220980 [main] zsh 8672 fork: child 5496 - died waiting for dll loading, errno 11 /etc/profile.d/tzset.sh:24: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable I have tried deleting and reinstalling cygwin, and doing rebaseall. The only suggestion I can find is rebaseall, which has had no effect. I do not know what dll is not loading. -- Terry Branaman