* How can I correct the proble when compile tex
@ 1998-10-25 22:40 Zhang Xiangsun
From: Zhang Xiangsun @ 1998-10-25 22:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

When I use cygwin32_b19 and egcs1.1 to compile tex: web2c from
CTAN/web2c/
configure is successful, so as compile the binaries program such as
tex.exe,
gftopk.exe, etc. but when it compile the latex.fmt, errors occured.
it said: in latex.ltx,
\ifx\@currdir\@undefined
  \IfFileExists{./texsys.aux}{\gdef\@currdir{./}}%
    {\IfFileExists{[]texsys.aux}{\gdef\@currdir{[]}}%
 !\inaccessible
how to correct this problem?
-

* Re: How can I correct the proble when compile tex
@ 1998-10-27  0:35 ` Christian Jönsson FOA 72
From: Christian Jönsson FOA 72 @ 1998-10-27  0:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhang Xiangsun; +Cc: gnu-win32

Perhaps the problem is resolved by adding -fno-force-mem to CFLAGS.

/ChJ

Zhang Xiangsun wrote:

> When I use cygwin32_b19 and egcs1.1 to compile tex: web2c from
> CTAN/web2c/
> configure is successful, so as compile the binaries program such as
> tex.exe,
> gftopk.exe, etc. but when it compile the latex.fmt, errors occured.
> it said: in latex.ltx,
> \ifx\@currdir\@undefined
>   \IfFileExists{./texsys.aux}{\gdef\@currdir{./}}%
>     {\IfFileExists{[]texsys.aux}{\gdef\@currdir{[]}}%
>  !\inaccessible
> how to correct this problem?
> -

-

* Re: How can I correct the proble when compile tex
@ 1998-10-28  5:32   ` Zhang Xiangsun
From: Zhang Xiangsun @ 1998-10-28  5:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Jönsson FOA 72, gnu-win32