* B20 install on NT
@ 1998-11-02 11:35 Bob Thiele
From: Bob Thiele @ 1998-11-02 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

I have download and both the user.exe and full.exe packages for B20.
When I execute either of them, it comes up with a message saying 'Please
go to control panel to install and configure system components.' And
there is not setup.exe in the temp directory created. What's happening?

* Re: B20 install on NT
@ 1998-11-04  9:49 ` Alexei Karpov
From: Alexei Karpov @ 1998-11-04  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Thiele; +Cc: gnu-win32

Hi Bob,

    I had the same problem with full.exe. I downloaded this file
and tried to executed it and got the same message. After that I
saw size of downloaded file and was very astonished that the size
was too small ( ~ 4.8M instead of ~ 11.4M ). I do not know why.
Ok. I tried to download once more and this attempt was successful.
If anybody know why the error took place I will be glad to read about
it.

    Regards,

Bob Thiele wrote:

> I have download and both the user.exe and full.exe packages for B20.
> When I execute either of them, it comes up with a message saying 'Please
> go to control panel to install and configure system components.' And
> there is not setup.exe in the temp directory created. What's happening?

Alexei Karpov
SONY Platform Software Development Center - Belgium ( PSDC-B )
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 ( Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne )
1130 Brussel ( Bruxelles ), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Tel.  : +32 2 724.86.50
Fax   : +32 2 726.26.86
E-mail: Alexei.Karpov@sonycom.com

" There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and
  the only other life is complete rejection of the rules... "

-