* RE: RPC for cygwin
@ 1999-01-31 23:52 Sergey Okhapkin
From: Sergey Okhapkin @ 1999-01-31 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Gonzalez, gnu-win32, 'Corinna Vinschen'

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Nowhere in the cygwin environment. I have compiled rpcgen a few months
> ago, but for full functionality, you have to compile portmapper and
> all the other rpc-stuff. Try using Linux sources. I already want to
> try porting this to cygwin, but I would need more time, than I'm able,
> to invest.

Do not try Linux sources:-) Take original rpc sources from SUN (rpcsrc_40.tar.Z). It compiles almost out of the box with cygwin.

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Piscataway, NJ

-

* RPC for cygwin
@ 1999-01-31 23:52 Daniel Gonzalez
From: Daniel Gonzalez @ 1999-01-31 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hi all,

We are porting an application to cygwin which uses RPC. I need the
RPCGEN utility (it is not included in the Beta 20.1) and also the rpc
include files.

Anybody knows where can I find it?

Regards,

Daniel