* NEWBIE HELP PLEASE
@ 1999-02-24  4:31 Alan Conrad
From: Alan Conrad @ 1999-02-24  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I've installed B20 and have successfully  built both a simple c and
fortran program to write "hello world". Both compile fine, and when
executed in a DOS window does what they are suppose do namely write
"hello world". When I excute them in the B20 window I get nothing. I
suspect something in my environment set up but have got no where playing

with them. I invoke the B20 by using the cygnus.bat file that  came with

the distribution on a system running running NT4. Any suggestion/help
would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Alan Conrad

* Re: NEWBIE HELP PLEASE
@ 1999-02-24  5:30 ` Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel @ 1999-02-24  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Conrad, cygwin

Alan Conrad schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed B20 and have successfully  built both a simple c and
> fortran program to write "hello world". Both compile fine, and when
> executed in a DOS window does what they are suppose do namely write
> "hello world". When I excute them in the B20 window I get nothing. I
> suspect something in my environment set up but have got no where playing
>
> with them. I invoke the B20 by using the cygnus.bat file that  came with
>
> the distribution on a system running running NT4. Any suggestion/help
> would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> Alan Conrad

try
fflush(stdout);

after the printf()

--
with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

  Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

Heinz-Juergen Oertel
port GmbH            phone +49 3493 743-10
Antonienstr. 3       fax   +49 3493 743-15
D-06749 Bitterfeld   mailto:service@port.de
Germany              http://www.port.de

* Re: NEWBIE HELP PLEASE
@ 1999-02-28 23:02   ` Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
From: Heinz-Jürgen Oertel @ 1999-02-28 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Conrad, cygwin

Alan Conrad schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed B20 and have successfully  built both a simple c and
> fortran program to write "hello world". Both compile fine, and when
> executed in a DOS window does what they are suppose do namely write
> "hello world". When I excute them in the B20 window I get nothing. I
> suspect something in my environment set up but have got no where playing
>
> with them. I invoke the B20 by using the cygnus.bat file that  came with
>
> the distribution on a system running running NT4. Any suggestion/help
> would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.
>
> Alan Conrad

try
fflush(stdout);

after the printf()

--

@ 1999-02-28 23:02 ` Alan Conrad
From: Alan Conrad @ 1999-02-28 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I've installed B20 and have successfully  built both a simple c and
fortran program to write "hello world". Both compile fine, and when
executed in a DOS window does what they are suppose do namely write
"hello world". When I excute them in the B20 window I get nothing. I
suspect something in my environment set up but have got no where playing

with them. I invoke the B20 by using the cygnus.bat file that  came with

the distribution on a system running running NT4. Any suggestion/help
would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

Alan Conrad

* Newbie Help Please.
@ 1998-01-09 18:22 James Copland
From: James Copland @ 1998-01-09 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)