* Qt free edition
@ 1999-03-25  3:24 Alexander Kriegisch
From: Alexander Kriegisch @ 1999-03-25  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU-Win32 Discussion

Hi!

Has anybody ever tried (and maybe even succeeded in) compiling the
"Qt 1.42 free edition" GUI tool kit for Windows NT or 95?

I have an X server (Exceed) and it might be able to run Qt on it. Is there somewhere a Qt binary? I would be glad to try it. Thanks.

BTW: Please also respond to my e-mail address directly, because currently I have not subscribed to the list.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Produktentwicklung BusinessFlow
Abt. COI-ES/KOS4

* Qt free edition
@ 1999-03-31 19:45 ` Alexander Kriegisch
From: Alexander Kriegisch @ 1999-03-31 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GNU-Win32 Discussion

@ 1999-01-31 23:52 Joerg Ott
From: Joerg Ott @ 1999-01-31 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hello,
did anybody try to compile the X11-version of the qt gui-toolkit on
cygwin32? I failed, so perhaps someone can help me?

--Joerg

(please reply directly - I'm not on the list.)

-

* Re: QT free edition
@ 1999-01-31 23:52 ` Stipe Tolj
From: Stipe Tolj @ 1999-01-31 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joerg Ott; +Cc: gnu-win32

Hi Joerg,

> did anybody try to compile the X11-version of the qt gui-toolkit on
> cygwin32? I failed, so perhaps someone can help me?

I'm very interested in a Cygwin port of the Qt library for X11, but
unfortunatly currently out of time to try on my own.

Please keep me informed and I'll put available packages and ports on our
distribution site. Thanks.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

-