* Make language
@ 1999-08-17  1:46 Miguel Verdú
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Miguel Verdú @ 1999-08-17  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi
I´m a new software engineer and I´d like to know where can I find any guide or
tutorial on the make language that uses the cygwin tool
I´ll be very gratefull if you can send me any info about it.
Thank you

* Re: Make language
@ 1999-08-17  3:32 ` Brendan Simon
From: Brendan Simon @ 1999-08-17  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miguel Verdú; +Cc: cygwin

"Miguel Verdú" wrote:

> Hi
> I´m a new software engineer and I´d like to know where can I find any guide or
> tutorial on the make language that uses the cygwin tool
> I´ll be very gratefull if you can send me any info about it.
> Thank you

You might find it in the cygwin man pages.  You need to download the
documentation package.

Dr. Bruce Wampler has put together a collection of programming references which
will probably have the GNU Make manual.  Check out http://www.objectcentral.com/

Other places that might have the GNU Make manuals are :
http://www.gnu.org/
http://www.objsw.com/

I know that the Mingw32 port of GNU Make has the manual in Win32 help format.

Brendan Simon.

* Re: Make language
@ 1999-08-17 15:44 ` Michel Chassey
From: Michel Chassey @ 1999-08-17 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miguel Verdú, cygwin

Hello,
          i just found this page :
http://www.objectcentral.com/vide/help/vhelp.htm

Hope this helps,
                             Michel Chassey       :)
                             I.C.Q # 34801616
> I´m a new software engineer and I´d like to know where can I find any
guide or
> tutorial on the make language that uses the cygwin tool
> I´ll be very gratefull if you can send me any info about it.
> Thank you

* Re: Make language
@ 1999-08-31 23:49   ` Michel Chassey
From: Michel Chassey @ 1999-08-31 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Miguel Verdú, cygwin

Hello,
          i just found this page :
http://www.objectcentral.com/vide/help/vhelp.htm

Hope this helps,
                             Michel Chassey       :)
                             I.C.Q # 34801616
> I´m a new software engineer and I´d like to know where can I find any
guide or
> tutorial on the make language that uses the cygwin tool
> I´ll be very gratefull if you can send me any info about it.
> Thank you

* Make language
@ 1999-08-31 23:49 ` Miguel Verdú
From: Miguel Verdú @ 1999-08-31 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)