Hello, I am trying to migrate my framework to Windows 11 running Cygwin. When executing vmstat it returns the following error: "Unable to create system stat structure” Using the very same packages (install files) on Windows 10, produces the proper vmstat results (i.e. no error). I’ve tried W11 pro and Enterprise - same difference (none.) Windows 11 is running in a VMware VM. W11 is the December version wit the latest updates (as of today). The working W10 is running on the same physical hardware, using the same version of VMware, also in a VM. Cygwin is the latest version 3.4.3, with the latest props-ng package (4.0.2-1) Any help (or at least hint) is greatly appreciated. Bets wishes, Immanuel. PRS System Administration mailto:sysadm@prs.de Patzschke + Rasp Software GmbH http://www.prs.de Bierstadter Straße 7 Fax: +49-(0)611-1731-0 D-65189 Wiesbaden Phone: +49-(0)611-1731-0 Patzschke + Rasp Software GmbH, Bierstadter Str. 7, D-65189 Wiesbaden Eintragung im Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB Nr. 22673 Geschäftsführer: Wolfgang Kechel, Till Immanuel Patzschke