* quick question
@ 2000-03-17 21:48 michael campbell
From: michael campbell @ 2000-03-17 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I am downloading the cgywin tools and the source code files that the instructions say to
download don't turn out to be files. I click on the source code hyperlink and when it links, to
the page, it just starts spitting out the source code. I don't think I want to copy the source
code and then put it into a doc file, so I was just wondering if you could help explain to me if
the link was just not working right or I was doing something wrong. Thanks for your help. I
cant wait to get all of the files downloaded. Thanks again! mark campbell
brown@latino.com
Ideas? Appointments?  FREE SANITY with email, personal calendar, to-do-list, GRATIS! http://www.latinolink.com

* Quick Question
@ 2002-10-28 16:17 Dr. Wong
From: Dr. Wong @ 2002-10-28 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

How can I get the detailing about your products ... ?

Dr. Wong

* RE: Quick Question
@ 2002-10-28 17:31 Harig, Mark A.
From: Harig, Mark A. @ 2002-10-28 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dr. Wong, cygwin

www.cygwin.com
www.cygwin.com/packages
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html

* Quick question
@ 2002-12-08 14:33 Pete Gonzalez
From: Pete Gonzalez @ 2002-12-08 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christopher Faylor

I want to create a Cygwin install using the old package versions from
the Cygwin DLL 1.3.10 release.  (Basically I'm having problems with
a GCC cross-compiler that built correctly back in March, and I think
the culprit is one of the updated Cygwin packages.)  Is it possible
to get a copy of the old distribution?

Thanks,
-Pete