* Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
@ 2000-04-10  9:00 Cal Erickson
From: Cal Erickson @ 2000-04-10  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,
I am new to gygwin. I am trying to build a few packages here which will
provide
cross-compile and build for PowerpC targets. I need to get automake and
autoconf binaries to build the packages correctly. Where can they be
found?
I have been searching but most links I have been finding are broken.
Any help will be appreciated.
Cal

Cal Erickson                 MontaVista Software Inc.
Customer Support Engineer    490 Potrero Avenue
Phone (408) 328-0304         Sunnyvale CA 94086
Fax   (408) 328-9204         e-mail cal_erickson@mvista.com
Pager 888-557-9263           support 1-800-759-8888 pin 202-7489
web http://www.mvista.com    support e-mail: support@mvista.com
eCode: http://cal@work.com.ecode.com

* Re: Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
@ 2000-04-10 15:15   ` Charles Wilson
From: Charles Wilson @ 2000-04-10 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Prince; +Cc: cygwin

Tim Prince wrote:

> autoconf works "out of the box" but automake requires perl.  Has anyone
> checked it out with the versions of perl which have been offered to us?

I built automake using perl-5.005_63-for-cygwin-snapshots. See
cygutils.netpedia.net/V1.1

--Charles Wilson

* Re: Need binaries of autoconf and automake for B20.1
@ 2000-04-10 14:28 ` Tim Prince
From: Tim Prince @ 2000-04-10 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: earnie_boyd, cal_erickson, cygwin

@ 2000-04-10  9:05 Earnie Boyd