* Page up and window size
@ 2000-07-24 12:15 Terrence Brannon
From: Terrence Brannon @ 2000-07-24 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Sometimes I would like to be able to scroll back through stdout and (less/more) is not an option because I am running an interactive program. While I could tee output and look at it later,I would prefer to be able to scroll the screen backward. How can this be done?

Also, can I make the cygwin terminal window longer? It seems to refuse my resize requests. This would be a help too.

Terrence Brannon
90 St. Mark's Place
Apt. 2E North
Staten Island, NY 10301