* response time of mailing list seems slow...
@ 2000-07-25  5:45 Terrence Brannon
From: Terrence Brannon @ 2000-07-25  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

It seems to take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes for my posts to this list to show up in my mailbox.

Does anyone else find it to be slow?

Terrence Brannon
90 St. Mark's Place
Apt. 2E North
Staten Island, NY 10301
914-755-4360

From: Charles Wilson @ 2000-07-25  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terrence Brannon; +Cc: cygwin

Terrence Brannon wrote:

> It seems to take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes for my posts to this list to show up in my mailbox.
>
> Does anyone else find it to be slow?

Part of the delay must be in your mail-server/mail transport chain. I
usually see my 'BCC: cwilson' copy instantly, and the copy bounced
through the mailing list in less than 60 seconds.

--Chuck

From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-07-25  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Terrence Brannon, cygwin