* tty?
@ 2000-08-24  7:09 Andreas.Karlsson
From: Andreas.Karlsson @ 2000-08-24  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I'm trying to compile Axis Bluetooth stack
( http://www.developer.axis.com/software/bluetooth/ ) under Cygwin.

My problem is that I can't find any file tty.h in my cygwin environment. Is
there anyone knowing how to solve this problem? There must have been
Unix-programs using the tty-concept compiled under Cygwin before. I don't
know how to go on so...

Any help would be appreciated

/Andreas

* Re: tty?
@ 2000-08-24  9:32 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 2000-08-24  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Andreas.Karlsson

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 04:08:42PM +0200, Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com wrote:
>Hi,
>

>I'm trying to compile Axis Bluetooth stack
>( http://www.developer.axis.com/software/bluetooth/ ) under Cygwin.
>
>My problem is that I can't find any file tty.h in my cygwin environment. Is
>there anyone knowing how to solve this problem? There must have been
>Unix-programs using the tty-concept compiled under Cygwin before. I don't
>know how to go on so...
>

>Any help would be appreciated

Since I don't see a /usr/include/tty.h on either Digital UNIX or Linux, it seems
like you must be missing something here.  It's not a standard include file.

cgf

* Re: tty?
@ 2000-08-24 10:09   ` Bob McGowan
From: Bob McGowan @ 2000-08-24 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: cygwin, Andreas.Karlsson

Chris Faylor wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 04:08:42PM +0200, Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com wrote:
> >Hi,
> >

> >I'm trying to compile Axis Bluetooth stack
> >( http://www.developer.axis.com/software/bluetooth/ ) under Cygwin.
> >
> >My problem is that I can't find any file tty.h in my cygwin environment. Is
> >there anyone knowing how to solve this problem? There must have been
> >Unix-programs using the tty-concept compiled under Cygwin before. I don't
> >know how to go on so...
> >

> >Any help would be appreciated
>
> Since I don't see a /usr/include/tty.h on either Digital UNIX or Linux, it seems
> like you must be missing something here.  It's not a standard include file.

On Solaris, its /usr/include/sys/tty.h so is system dependent.

--
Bob McGowan
Staff Software Quality Engineer

* RE: tty?
@ 2000-08-24 23:45 Andreas.Karlsson
From: Andreas.Karlsson @ 2000-08-24 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

04:08:42PM +0200, Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com wrote:

>Hi,

>I'm trying to compile Axis Bluetooth stack

>( http://www.developer.axis.com/software/bluetooth/ ) under Cygwin.

>My problem is that I can't find any file tty.h in my cygwin environment. Is

>there anyone knowing how to solve this problem? There must have been

>Unix-programs using the tty-concept compiled under Cygwin before. I don't

>know how to go on so...

>Any help would be appreciated

Since I don't see a /usr/include/tty.h on either Digital UNIX or Linux, it
seems

like you must be missing something here.  It's not a standard include file.

cgf

It is included in the kernel I think.

I have downloaded Linux and I have the file.

/Andreas