* Need to get cygnus-B18 environment
@ 2001-02-13 14:43 Shoby_Cherian
From: Shoby_Cherian @ 2001-02-13 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Can someone please let me know were I can get the cygnus-B18 version for WinNT
platform?

Thanks In Advance,
Shoby

* Re: Need to get cygnus-B18 environment
@ 2001-02-13 14:58 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) @ 2001-02-13 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shoby_Cherian, cygwin

At 05:43 PM 2/13/2001, Shoby_Cherian@3com.com wrote:

>Can someone please let me know were I can get the cygnus-B18 version for WinNT
>platform?

Hopefully, nowhere!;-)

Seriously though, this platform is so old its of questionable value.  Unless
you're sure you cannot use the latest version, I suggest you try.  The
advantages are its easy to find (www.cygwin.com) and you'll find much better
support for it than B18 (good luck!;-))

* Re: Need to get cygnus-B18 environment
@ 2001-02-14  6:08 ` Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2001-02-14  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shoby_Cherian; +Cc: cygwin

Shoby_Cherian@3com.com wrote:

> Can someone please let me know were I can get the cygnus-B18 version for WinNT
> platform?

That version is 5 years old and hasn't been supported for 4 years.  What
is available in B18 that isn't available in the latest version?  You can
get the latest version from http;//cygwin.com/setup.exe .

Earnie.

* Re: Need to get cygnus-B18 environment
@ 2001-02-14 11:29 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) @ 2001-02-14 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shoby_Cherian, Earnie Boyd; +Cc: cygwin

You're probably out of luck then, and certainly not in compliance with the
GNU Public License, unless the people who provided you this bought a license
from Cygnus/Red Hat.  If they didn't, you should be able to get everything
you need from them (or at least all the source you need to build this
environment yourself).  This is your best option if you really can't upgrade.

@ 2001-02-14 11:18 Shoby_Cherian
From: Shoby_Cherian @ 2001-02-14 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Earnie Boyd; +Cc: cygwin

To:   Shoby Cherian/HQ/3Com