* RE: RE: ipc-daemon problem
@ 2001-07-19  0:40 Jean Barata
From: Jean Barata @ 2001-07-19  0:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Hi Jean,

Hello

>There should be also error-messages in NT-eventlog (AFAIR).

Here is the event message (it's in french ...):

La description pour l'ID d'événement (0) dans la source (ipc-daemon) n'a pu
être trouvée.
Elle contient la ou les chaînes d'insertion suivantes :ipc-daemon : Win32
Process Id = 0xF1 : Cygwin Process Id = 0xF1 : (ipc-daemon) no hStopEvent to
send.

Traduction:
The description for the event ID (0) in source (ipc-daemon) can't be found.
It contains the insertion string(s): ipc-daemon : Win32 Process Id = 0xF1 :
Cygwin Process Id = 0xF1 : (ipc-daemon) no hStopEvent to send.

>Is the x:\cygwin\bin directory in your systemwide PATH setting included?
>The service needs to find cygwin1.dll

Yes, the directory is included in the PATH environment variable.
But the CYGWIN variable is not defined, as it is mentionned in the README
file. Is this important ?

Thanks again.

Jean Barata

* RE: RE: ipc-daemon problem