* ncftp using curses 5
@ 2001-11-15 17:50 CyberZombie
From: CyberZombie @ 2001-11-15 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I get a Windows error when I try to use the bookmarks command as ncftp
is looking for cygcurses5.dll rather than cygcurses6.dll.  Is it as
simple as downloading the source and rebuilding, or were there some
changes between 5 and 6 of curses?

* Re: ncftp using curses 5
@ 2001-11-15 18:10 ` Charles Wilson
From: Charles Wilson @ 2001-11-15 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: CyberZombie; +Cc: cygwin

install the 'libncurses5' package.

--Chuck

CyberZombie wrote:

> I get a Windows error when I try to use the bookmarks command as ncftp
> is looking for cygcurses5.dll rather than cygcurses6.dll.  Is it as
> simple as downloading the source and rebuilding, or were there some
> changes between 5 and 6 of curses?
>

> --

* ncftp using curses 5
@ 2001-11-25 17:24 ` CyberZombie