* Kylix Installation???
@ 2002-01-11  9:23 Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte
From: Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte @ 2002-01-11  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, cygwin-xfree

Hi, folks!

has anybody installed Kylix under Cygwin/XFree?
I tried running the installer, but it doesn't seem to like Cygwin, and it
fails to run complaining of the versions of gcc and a few libraries.
If anybody knows the way to get it running, I would like to know.

Thanks,

Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte, M.Sc.

Escola de Química/UFRJ
Centro de Tecnologia, Bloco E, Lab. 113
Cidade Universitária, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, CEP 20949-900
Brasil
Tel: +55 21 2562-7622
eiffleduarte@ufrj.br
eiffleduarte@hotmail.com
ICQ # 20259520

* Re: Kylix Installation???
@ 2002-01-11  9:33 ` Pavel Tsekov
From: Pavel Tsekov @ 2002-01-11  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte; +Cc: cygwin, cygwin-xfree

Whoa - you're trying to run a linux application on windows!
Maybe you need to visit http://cygwin.com and see what's the
aim of the project...