* Cygwin on Windows Me on Athlon64
@ 2003-09-26 23:21 Koide
From: Koide @ 2003-09-26 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Now I am using cygwin on Windows Me on AthlonXP .

 I will have Athlon64 system shortly . Then I want to use cygwin
on Athlon64 . The executable files of programs comliled on Athlon64
should be much faster than those are compiled on AthlonXP .

 Then now I am wondering if ;
1 . Can cygwin be installed correctly on Windows Me on Athlon64 .
    (Just the same as using the install wizard .)
2 . To compile the program , gcc is certainly needed .
    To compile the program of 64bit , is it sufficient to install
    gcc using the install wizard and type "gcc ______.c" ?