* CAT
@ 2001-12-13  7:51 nomit kalidhar
From: nomit kalidhar @ 2001-12-13  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello

I wanted to download CAT utility as i am getting the message cat not
found.
any pointers where can i get it.

Nomit

* Re: CAT
@ 2001-12-13 12:13 ` Matthew Smith
From: Matthew Smith @ 2001-12-13 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cygwin

"cat" is part of the textutils package.

cheers,
-Matt

---------------------

@ 2003-05-21 18:44   ` Igor Pechtchanski
From: Igor Pechtchanski @ 2003-05-21 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: RomikB; +Cc: cygwin

On Wed, 21 May 2003, RomikB wrote:

> Hi,
>     I need cat utility, with pakage I must download?
> RomikB

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#SEC13>
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

* cat
       [not found] <1053530564.12198.ezmlm@cygwin.com>
@ 2003-05-21 18:40 ` RomikB
From: RomikB @ 2003-05-21 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

       [not found] <426C1E9EBA27D411839000D0B74752F8015D31AC@punmsg02.ad.infos ys.com>
@ 2001-12-13  8:27 ` Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
From: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) @ 2001-12-13  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nomit kalidhar, cygwin

At 10:38 AM 12/13/2001, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>I wanted to download CAT utility as i am getting the message cat not
>found.
>any pointers where can i get it.

May I suggest http://cygwin.com/packages/ for all your questions about
packages?

* Re: cat
@ 2000-09-21 11:11 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-09-21 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Cook, cygwin

--- Michael Cook <mcook38@excite.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>   I have searched the mailing list archives & looked at the download site &
> cannot find the cat utility. I have shellutils, binutils, fileutils and
> can't find it. Any ideas?

You've missed textutils.  You'll find it there.  Of course you also need the
cygwin-1.1.4 tarball to execute it.

Cheers,

=====
--- < http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com > ---