* _cygtls::handle_exceptions  and segmentation fault while running  bash script [Additional Information]
@ 2007-12-19 23:34 pw
From: pw @ 2007-12-19 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I altered the problematic script in my previous email
to use a list of input files from a file.
As predicted the script had an exception
after successfully processing one or two files.

I ran the script again, resuming on the file where
the processing stopped last. The following error
was presented:

$ sh make_sunshine.sh
       2 [main] sh 660! _pinfo::dup_proc_pipe: DuplicateHandle failed,
pid 660, hProcess 0x6DC, wr_proc_pipe 0x750, Win32 error 5

After CTRL+c and restart of the script, it continued to process normally
again.

Hope that is useful in some way.

Peter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-12-19 18:59 UTC | newest]