I'm having trouble starting sshd on a host running Windows Server 2003, SP1. It was working several days ago, and then stopped for no reason that I can determine. I tried starting the service by hand, and got: $ cygrunsrv.exe -S sshd cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus: Win32 error 1062: The service has not been started. I tried removing the service definition with "cygrunsrv -R sshd" and running "ssh-host-config -y" again, and now the error has changed. Now I get: $ cygrunsrv.exe -S sshd cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService: Win32 error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure. Permissions on /var/emtpy look correct, it's owned by "sshd_server", group "Administrators". The system is a member of an AD domain; the "sshd_server" account is part of the domain. cygcheck's output is attached. What can I do to troubleshoot the problem further?