Hi all, I have been having some trouble getting openssh installed on two windows machines. Both installs appear to complete successfully but ssh-host-config fails with errors like this: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-10/msg00066.html - permission errors with /var/run. I have tried all the suggested fixes I can find on the mailing list. When I was investigating I found setup had finished with a segmentation fault. I have no idea if this is related. Could this be a bug or something I've done wrong? Hopefully I have attached the correct info. I can provide the logs etc from the other machine if it is relevant. Thanks for your time, Dean.