Here's revision 3. I've revised the UI to be more like what was eventually accepted by binutils. One difference is that the ld options allow only to set flags: ld --tsaware With peflags we can set, clear, or display them: peflags --tsaware : display peflags --tsaware=1 : set peflags --tsaware=0 : clear If this is more-or-less ok, I'll get started on the peflagsall script, and send it all with updated docu as a patch for Jason to use in the next rebase release. gcc -o peflags.exe -DVERSION='"2.4.5"' peflags.c -- Chuck