On 08/10/2010 12:47 AM, James Arlow wrote: > Too bad you don't have a WEB BASED BUG TRACKING SYSTEM, > or you all wouldn't have gotten these two pointless emails To some degree, we have one: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/ This mailing list IS our bug tracking system, and it DOES have a web archive. Meanwhile, no matter what system you set up on the web, I for one would still have the preferences set up to email me every change made in the web database. I work better on interrupts (such as email, whether it is sent directly by you or by the bot managing the web page) than on polling (randomly visiting the web page to see if someone has added a new bug since the last time I remembered to visit). -- Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com +1-801-349-2682 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org