* AW: text editor
@ 2000-03-07  3:45 KRISTOF.DOFFING
From: KRISTOF.DOFFING @ 2000-03-07  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: konrad236; +Cc: cygwin

Hi Konrad.
Why don't you use the "vi" instead.
There are precompiled versions available for the terminal and
versions that create their own window.
If you want an advanced editor, I suggest to use the emacs.

More alternatives: Windows "NOTEPAD", Wordpad etc.

Bye

Kristof Doffing
   Lufthansa Systems GmbH
   FRA AD/NET
   FAC, Hugo-Eckener-Ring, A.8.02
   60549 Frankfurt/Main
   Germany
   Tel.: 069/696-92630
   Fax: 069/696-92062
   EMail: kristof.doffing@LHSystems.com

   Privat:
   Viktoriastraße 28   64293 Darmstadt   Tel.: 06151/999892
   470er GER-4881

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-07  3:45 UTC | newest]