* sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 21:19 Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-01 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the process
of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?

Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 21:23 ` Krzysztof Duleba
From: Krzysztof Duleba @ 2003-09-01 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dan Adams" wrote

> Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the
process
> of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?

http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

Regards
Krzysztof Duleba

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 21:26 ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-01 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

At 05:07 PM 9/1/2003, Dan Adams you wrote:
>Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the process
>of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?
>
>Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
>http://www.infochi.com

You mean other than /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README?

Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 21:29   ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-01 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Krzysztof Duleba, cygwin

At 05:28 PM 9/1/2003, Krzysztof Duleba you wrote:
>Dan Adams" wrote
>
>> Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the
>process
>> of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?
>
>http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

And please follow-up with any questions generated from following the
directions at this site with tech.erdelynet.com.  The supported information
for setting up Cygwin's OpenSSH distribution is
/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README.  It's the only source of information this
list will entertain questions about.

Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 22:05     ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-01 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I tried the directions at the site, and when it did the chown system.system
/var/empty command. It errors out, saying that the user is unknown. It seems
to not want to start the service after that point. Any more suggestions.
Also does anyone know how to remove a service from the listong in Win2k once
it is no longer desired. I am hoping to change from telnet/ftp to ssh access
which means I would be able to get rid of the service of inetd that is in my
win2k control panel thing.

Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com

"Larry Hall" <cygwin-lh@cygwin.com> wrote in message
> At 05:28 PM 9/1/2003, Krzysztof Duleba you wrote:
> >Dan Adams" wrote
> >
> >> Does anyone know if there is either a script that will automate the
> >process
> >> of setting up an ssh server? Or is there a tutorial setup page?
> >
> >http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html
>

> And please follow-up with any questions generated from following the
> directions at this site with tech.erdelynet.com.  The supported
information
> for setting up Cygwin's OpenSSH distribution is
> /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README.  It's the only source of information
this
> list will entertain questions about.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
> Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 22:14       ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-01 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

OK, visit <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> and provide the requested info.
Also, send along (attached too) your /etc/passwd and /etc/group files.  The
actual transcript of your attempt to run chown would be helpful too.

cygrunsrv -E <service name> followed by cygrunsrv -R <service name> will
stop and remove a service.

Larry

At 06:04 PM 9/1/2003, Dan Adams you wrote:
>I tried the directions at the site, and when it did the chown system.system
>/var/empty command. It errors out, saying that the user is unknown. It seems
>to not want to start the service after that point. Any more suggestions.
>Also does anyone know how to remove a service from the listong in Win2k once
>it is no longer desired. I am hoping to change from telnet/ftp to ssh access
>which means I would be able to get rid of the service of inetd that is in my
>win2k control panel thing.
>
>Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
>http://www.infochi.com
>

>"Larry Hall" <cygwin-lh@cygwin.com> wrote in message
>> At 05:28 PM 9/1/2003, Krzysztof Duleba you wrote:
>> >Dan Adams" wrote

>> >process
>> >
>> >http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html
>>

>> And please follow-up with any questions generated from following the
>> directions at this site with tech.erdelynet.com.  The supported
>information
>> for setting up Cygwin's OpenSSH distribution is
>> /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README.  It's the only source of information
>this
>> list will entertain questions about.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
>> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
>> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
>> Holliston, MA 01746
>>

>--

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-01 22:38         ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-01 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thanks for the comment about cygrunsrv and the method of removing service
from win2k That worked well

Since I have inetd working well. I have a telnet server and also a FTP
server, but neither is available outside of my firewall. I thought that I
would try and see if I could use the sshd server that I just setup via the
inetd thing. When I did this, I got an error message of:

ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer

What would this mean? This is the only error message that I have been
getting from the ssh deamon when I try and connect, and even before I ran
that setup script.

> OK, visit <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> and provide the requested
info.
> Also, send along (attached too) your /etc/passwd and /etc/group files.
The
> actual transcript of your attempt to run chown would be helpful too.
>
> cygrunsrv -E <service name> followed by cygrunsrv -R <service name> will
> stop and remove a service.
>
> Larry
>

> At 06:04 PM 9/1/2003, Dan Adams you wrote:
> >I tried the directions at the site, and when it did the chown
system.system
> >/var/empty command. It errors out, saying that the user is unknown. It
seems
> >to not want to start the service after that point. Any more suggestions.
> >Also does anyone know how to remove a service from the listong in Win2k
once
> >it is no longer desired. I am hoping to change from telnet/ftp to ssh
access
> >which means I would be able to get rid of the service of inetd that is in
my
> >win2k control panel thing.
> >
> >Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
> >http://www.infochi.com
> >

> >"Larry Hall" <cygwin-lh@cygwin.com> wrote in message

> >> And please follow-up with any questions generated from following the
> >> directions at this site with tech.erdelynet.com.  The supported
> >information
> >> for setting up Cygwin's OpenSSH distribution is
> >> /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-*.README.  It's the only source of information
> >this
> >> list will entertain questions about.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>

> >> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
> >> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
> >> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
> >> Holliston, MA 01746
> >>

> >--

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  0:19           ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-02  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

You're not reaching the server.  The read of the basic version identification
is failing.  If the client and the server can't understand what version of
ssh is running on either end, they don't talk.  So you're not reaching the
server through ssh.

Sorry I don't know much about setting up ssh under inetd.  Is there a reason
not to set it up as the documentation suggests?  I can vouch for things
working that way.

Larry

Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  1:32             ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-02  1:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

You mentioned that it is not reaching the server through ssh, is there any
way I can find out where the problem occurs at? I am using a command line of
:
    ssh -p 422 localhost
to do this, I am not sure where in the networking the problem might lie at,
is there any way that I can find out, or assist you in finding out?

The reason I was trying it with inetd, partly because it mentioned it on the
website of yours, is because I have it working correctly for a couple of
other services that are part of cygwin.

One discrepancy I found between the website and the ssh-host-config file
that was installed on my machine is
file:
    chown system.system /var/empty
website
    chown system:system /var/empty

How should this be? If you notice the website has a colon on that line, the
file has a period on that line.

The website I am referring to is: http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

--

> You're not reaching the server.  The read of the basic version
identification
> is failing.  If the client and the server can't understand what version of
> ssh is running on either end, they don't talk.  So you're not reaching the
> server through ssh.
>
> Sorry I don't know much about setting up ssh under inetd.  Is there a
reason
> not to set it up as the documentation suggests?  I can vouch for things
> working that way.
>
> Larry
>

> At 06:38 PM 9/1/2003, Dan Adams you wrote:
> >Thanks for the comment about cygrunsrv and the method of removing service
> >from win2k That worked well
> >
> >Since I have inetd working well. I have a telnet server and also a FTP
> >server, but neither is available outside of my firewall. I thought that I
> >would try and see if I could use the sshd server that I just setup via
the
> >inetd thing. When I did this, I got an error message of:
> >
> >ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
> >
> >What would this mean? This is the only error message that I have been
> >getting from the ssh deamon when I try and connect, and even before I ran
> >that setup script.
> >
> >Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
> >http://www.infochi.com
> >

> >"Larry Hall" <cygwin-lh@cygwin.com> wrote in message
> >> OK, visit <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> and provide the requested
> >info.
> >> Also, send along (attached too) your /etc/passwd and /etc/group files.
> >The
> >> actual transcript of your attempt to run chown would be helpful too.
> >>
> >> cygrunsrv -E <service name> followed by cygrunsrv -R <service name>
will
> >> stop and remove a service.
> >>
> >> Larry

> >system.system
> >seems
Win2k
> >once
> >access
> >my

> >--
>
> --
> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX
> Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  1:41               ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-02  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

The error it gives me when I try to start the service, after using the
ssh-host-config command to make the service, and using the cygrunsrv -S sshd
command is:
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.
I am not sure if this will help at all, but I figured it might.

--
Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  1:44               ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-02  1:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

At 09:32 PM 9/1/2003, Dan Adams you wrote:
>You mentioned that it is not reaching the server through ssh, is there any
>way I can find out where the problem occurs at? I am using a command line of
>:
>    ssh -p 422 localhost
>to do this, I am not sure where in the networking the problem might lie at,
>is there any way that I can find out, or assist you in finding out?

Why are you using port 422?  Did you set up your sshd to use this port?

>The reason I was trying it with inetd, partly because it mentioned it on the
>website of yours, is because I have it working correctly for a couple of
>other services that are part of cygwin.
>
>One discrepancy I found between the website and the ssh-host-config file
>that was installed on my machine is
>file:
>    chown system.system /var/empty
>website
>    chown system:system /var/empty
>
>How should this be? If you notice the website has a colon on that line, the
>file has a period on that line.

Either works.

>The website I am referring to is: http://tech.erdelynet.com/cygwin-sshd.html

Hm.  I thought I was clear about this.  tech.erdelynet.com has no
affiliation with cygwin.com.  This list can't answer questions about
information your find at tech.erdelynet.com.  Sorry.  If you have
questions about tech.erdelynet.com, address them there.

Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  2:03                 ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-02  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

OK, I'm not sure my efforts are paying off here.  I'd recommend again that
you visit <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.  It's hard to figure things
without a basis of information.  However, you'll probably find looking
in the email archives helpful.  For instance, I found this with a simple
search:

<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-02/msg00522.html>

Seems to describe your situation to a tee, complete with solution.  Just
one more reason not to use tech.erdelynet.com.  Seems your problem is a
common one when following the directions at this site.

If this doesn't solve your problem, I suggest uninstalling ssh and
reinstalling.  Then, stay away from tech.erdelynet.com and just set
things up as the Cygwin doc suggests.  Otherwise, bug tech.erdelynet.com
about it if you insist on using their advice.

Larry

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  2:25                   ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-02  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I am guessing this questioning might shift a little with my latest finding.
Also, I have attached the cygcheck file thing that was requested at that
website.

My latest finding is:
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
Disabling protocol version 1. Could not load host key
Disabling protocol version 2. Could not load host key

I found this when looking in the sshd.log file that is in that directory.
Relating to the permissions that that gentleman mentioned in his post on
this list, those directories (this may not be good though) have the
permissions for the system account. Is there anything that speaks about how
to create these keys?

Dan

> [...]
> >>     ssh -p 422 localhost
> >> to do this, I am not sure where in the networking the problem might lie
> >at,
> >> is there any way that I can find out, or assist you in finding out?
> >>
> >> The reason I was trying it with inetd, partly because it mentioned it
on
> >the
> >> website of yours, is because I have it working correctly for a couple
of
> >> other services that are part of cygwin.
> >>
> >> One discrepancy I found between the website and the ssh-host-config
file
> >> that was installed on my machine is
> >> file:
> >>     chown system.system /var/empty
> >> website
> >>     chown system:system /var/empty
> >>
> >> How should this be? If you notice the website has a colon on that line,

begin 666 cygcheck.out
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B:"!T;R!S964@:&5L<"!A8F]U="!E86-H('-E8W1I;VX-"@``
`
end

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  2:38                     ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-02  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

ssh-host-config creates /etc/ssh_host_key*.

 From your cygcheck output:

  653k 2003/07/22 C:\Program Files\mysql\bin\cygwinb19.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwinb19.dll" v0.0 ts=1998/7/15 18:50

This will is trouble waiting to happen.  Get rid of this DLL and update
mysql as required.

Larry

Holliston, MA 01746

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-02  3:43                       ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-02  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I followed both of those suggestions. I retried that script and it seems to
generate the key files each time it is run now. As far as that mySQL thing,
I renamed that dll file and will use another program temporarily, until I
can figure this thing out.

Once I did those two things, I still see an error that looks the same,
although the contents of the sshd.log file is now:
    /var/empty must be owned by root and not group or world-writable.

My main trouble with this is that I seem to be having trouble getting the
permissions for that directory like it says, I can get it chmod'ed to 744
easily, but I can't seem to get its ownership to root or system either one.
I am using a windows 2000 machine, although that may have been in my
cygcheck file that I sent. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this
permission thing set.

Dan

> [...]
> >version
> >reaching

> >things

> >FTP
> >that
> >via

> >been

> >requested
> >too.

> >name>

> >unknown.
> >that

> >automate
> >page?

> >following

Office

> >--
>
> --
> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX

* Re: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-03  0:39                         ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-03  0:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, cygwin

Again, please attach your '/etc/passwd' and '/etc/group' files and show
a transcript of your attempt to set /var/empty persmissions along with
the output from 'ls -l /var'.

Larry

* RE: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-03  0:56                           ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-03  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Cygwin List', cygwin-lh

Larry,
	I have attached those two files. Here is a transcript of my attempt
to set the permissions along with a 'ls -l' command done in the /var
directory.

---
dan@dan-infochi ~>cd /var
dan@dan-infochi /var>ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+   3 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 cache
drwxr-xr-x+   2 dan      None            0 Sep  1 14:32 empty
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  2 16:29 log
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  1 14:35 run
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 tmp
dan@dan-infochi /var>chmod 744 empty
dan@dan-infochi /var>ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+   3 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 cache
drwxr--r--+   2 dan      None            0 Sep  1 14:32 empty
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  2 16:29 log
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  1 14:35 run
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 tmp
dan@dan-infochi /var>chown root empty
chown: `root': invalid user
dan@dan-infochi /var>ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+   3 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 cache
drwxr--r--+   2 dan      None            0 Sep  1 14:32 empty
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  2 16:29 log
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  1 14:35 run
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 tmp
-----
Then as before I get
-----
dan@dan-infochi /bin>cygrunsrv -S sshd
> [...]

>> >via

>> >been
>before

>> >requested
>> >too.

>> >name>

>> >unknown.
>in
>> >that

>> >automate
>> >page?

>> >following
>supported

RFK
FAX

>Office

>> >--
>>
>> --
>> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com
>> RFK Partners, Inc.                      (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
>> 838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9889 - FAX

[-- Attachment #2: passwd --]

dan:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1002:513:Dan Adams,U-DAN-INFOCHI\dan,S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1002:/home/dan:/bin/tcsh
ftpupload:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1011:513:U-DAN-INFOCHI\ftpupload,S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1011:/data/files/incoming:
laurel:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1012:513:Laurel Crothers,U-DAN-INFOCHI\laurel,S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1012:/data/multimedia/graphics/BSM:
cindy:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1017:513:Cindy Adams,U-DAN-INFOCHI\cindy,S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1017:/data/files/incoming:
sshd:unused_by_nt/2000/xp:1018:513:sshd privsep,U-DAN-INFOCHI\sshd,S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1018:/var/empty:/bin/false

[-- Attachment #3: group --]

SYSTEM:S-1-5-18:18:
None:S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-513:513:
Administrators:S-1-5-32-544:544:
Backup Operators:S-1-5-32-551:551:
Guests:S-1-5-32-546:546:
Power Users:S-1-5-32-547:547:
Replicator:S-1-5-32-552:552:
Users:S-1-5-32-545:545:
DAN-INFOCHI Admins:S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1008:1008:
DAN-INFOCHI Authors:S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1009:1009:
DAN-INFOCHI Browsers:S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1010:1010:
Debugger Users:S-1-5-21-1844237615-789336058-839522115-1004:1004:

* RE: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-03  1:07                             ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-03  1:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, 'Cygwin List'

Don't use "root" (I know it mentioned it).  Use "SYSTEM".  If that doesn't
work, send the output of 'getfacl /var/empty'.

BTW, you don't need to reply to my address (it's faked anyway).  I've
redirected all response to me to the list so I'll get it regardless.

Larry

* RE: sshd setup question
@ 2003-09-03  1:21                               ` Dan Adams
From: Dan Adams @ 2003-09-03  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Cygwin List'

Larry,
	here is the new transcript you asked for.
-----
dan@dan-infochi ~>cd /var
dan@dan-infochi /var>ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+   3 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 cache
drwxr-xr-x+   2 dan      None            0 Sep  1 14:32 empty
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  2 16:29 log
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  1 14:35 run
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 tmp
dan@dan-infochi /var>chmod 744 empty
dan@dan-infochi /var>ls -l
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+   3 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 cache
drwxr--r--+   2 dan      None            0 Sep  1 14:32 empty
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  2 16:29 log
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 Sep  1 14:35 run
drwxrwxrwx+   2 ???????? Users           0 May 17 15:07 tmp
dan@dan-infochi /var>chown SYSTEM empty
chown: `SYSTEM': invalid user
dan@dan-infochi /var>getfacl /var/empty
# file: /var/empty
# owner: dan
# group: None
user::rwx
group::r--
group:Administrators:rwx
mask:rwx
other:r--
default:group:Administrators:rwx
default:mask:rwx
dan@dan-infochi /var>
------
I did the same 'ls -l' items as before just so you knew the stuff is the
same as it was a few minutes ago. I appreciate all the help.

Dan Adams - dan@infochi.com
http://www.infochi.com

@ 2003-09-03  3:47                                 ` Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 2003-09-03  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dan Adams, 'Cygwin List'

SYSTEM isn't in your password file.  Also, given your listing below,
the primary owner of most of your directories is unknown to Cygwin.
This means your password (and likely group) file is out of date.
Run 'mkpasswd -l >/etc/passwd' and 'mkgroup -l >/etc/group' and
try this all again.

Larry