At 08:33 13-3-2002, Charles Wilson wrote: >Michael -- > Did you want to add this to cygutils? I'm getting ready to release > 1.0.0 and I'd like to put start(cygstart, whatev) in it for v1.0 rather > than later -- if its going in at all. If you'd rather keep it separate, > that's fine too. Okay, here we go, according to your (excellent) instructions. I took the liberty to create the patch (and tar.bz2) *before* running ./bootstrap - this keeps the patch a lot smaller and simpler. (I _did_ test the bootstrap and build process, of course. :-) ) By the way, I noticed that the file licenses/COPYING.GPL is not actually a GPL license. I assume that's a mistake? Thanks, - Michael 2002-03-02 Michael Schaap * src/cygstart: new directory * src/cygstart/Makefile.am: new file * src/cygstart/Makefile.in: new file * src/cygstart/cygstart.c: new file * src/cygstart/cygstart.1: new file * src/Makefile.am: add subdirectory cygstart * src/Makefile.in: regenerate * AUTHORS: add Michael Schaap for cygstart * PROGLIST: add cygstart * README: add cygstart