* cuteftp pro 2.0 won't connect
@ 2003-09-25 16:09 Randy Connelly
From: Randy Connelly @ 2003-09-25 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

We recently upgraded to OpenSSH version 3.7.1p2 and our CuteFTP Pro 2.0
users cannot connect.  We're using SSH2, 3des encryption, no
compression.  Now users that attempt to connect using WinSCP, same settings
can successfully connect no problem.  Any ideas?

Randy Connelly
Vermont Public Radio

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-25 15:50 UTC | newest]