Hi, When I run the command "latex" on the command line, without any command line arguments, I get the following message: -bash: /usr/bin/latex: Bad address I do not know what the error message means. When I attempt to run latex within gdb, I get the message: During startup program exited with code 0xc0000135. I have run rebaseall and the results do not change. I've attached the output from running "cygcheck -svr". I appreciate any suggestions for what I can do to help resolve this. Thanks, Keith Lindsay