On 3/4/2013 9:00 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote: > > I have not heard a word on this in the 5 weeks or so since it was sent. > Are you guys interested in fixing this or not? yes Andrew, I am working on it, unfortunately this Makefile spaghetti is not nice to handle probably 90% is working now, but I just found that postgres.exe is incomplete attached current patch for my trial src/backend/Makefile needs some works for postgres.exe and libpostgres.a that I hope is the only missing bit > > cheers > > andrew Regards Marco